Description of Factory price ethylene oxide sterilization
AKA: Ethylene oxide sterilization machine | EtO sterilization equipment | Hospital sterilization machine | Facemask disfection machine | Large scale EO gas Sterilizer
Type: Medical surgical sterilization equipment
Sterilization capacity: 2-20 cbm one time
Sterilant: Ethylene oxide sterilization gas
Features: High efficiency, intelligent system, high safety
Application: Dispossable medical mask, surgical masks, protective clothing, medical equipment and so onMain size: 2 cbm EO sterilizer, 3 cbm EtO chamber
The range of large-scale Factory price ethylene oxide sterilization is a kind of low-temperature sterilization equipment: This product is designed by using advanced computer technology, automation technology, welding technology and process on the basis of absorbing the advantages of similar products at home and abroad.
Precautions of Ethylene oxide sterilizer installation
(1) Installation requirements of Ethylene oxide sterilizer: The ethylene oxide sterilizer must be placed in a well-ventilated place, and it must not be placed near a fire source. In order to facilitate repair and regular maintenance, 51cm space should be reserved on each side (including the top) of the ethylene oxide sterilizer. Special exhaust pipes should be installed and completely isolated from other exhaust pipes of the building.
(2) Ethylene oxide safety protection principles and precautions:
1) Keep ethylene oxide sterilizers and cylinders or cans away from sources of ignition and static electricity.
2) Ethylene oxide storage should be free of ignition sources, no rotating motor, no sun, good ventilation, and the temperature is lower than 40 , but it should not be placed in the refrigerator. Dispose of in strict accordance with the relevant national storage requirements for flammable and explosive materials.
3) Do not use too much force when administering or opening the bottle, so as not to spray the liquid.
4) Monitor the air concentration of the ethylene oxide working environment every year.
5) Ethylene oxide staff should be trained in expertise and emergency management.